AGA Little Wenlock Multi Fuel Stove
Not available now in enamel finish.
Giving an impressive heat output to match and rival the larger stoves, the Multi-Fuel Little Wenlock might be small but it's a highly versatile multi fuel stove.
If you haven't got a lot of room, then the Little Wenlock Multi-Fuel Stove can help, because it can fit into almost any little space and will supply lush warmth to a chilly room.
A compact design, with a choice of Chrome Spin Wheel or Cast Iron versions, this multifuel stove has all the qualities to please, so now you can relax with peace of mind
Please note that picture show a chrome spinner but stove comes with a black one. Chrome is available at extra cost.
- Heat output up to 5 kW
- Overnight burn capabilities.
- Removable ash-pan ( solid fuel only )
- Longer lasting, High chrome gate
- Removable fire fence
- Simple to control air wash system for cleaner glass
- High heat efficiency
- Controllable heat output
- Top and rear flue exit
- Chrome or cast spin wheel
Delivery cost to Mainland Uk will be added when you place your order. (Delivery to Scotland/Highlands and Other Isles will be more.)
|Fuel Description||Multi Fuel|
|Flue Outlet Details||Top or rear Diameter 125mm|
|Heat Output Details||5.7kW|
|Height mm (No Canopy)||535|
|Height mm (Low Canopy)||0|
|Height mm (High Canopy)||0|
- AGA Little Wenlock Multi Fuel Stove 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- If you only wish to burn logs do you still need the fire bricks, with the grate & ash tray no longer being needed?? Thanks
You can get a metal plate which fits over the grate with 4 screw holes to burn wood. otherwise let the ash build up so it minimizes the air flow.
Hope this helps answer your question.
- THE BLACK ENAMEL FLUE PIPE HAS A STAINLES STEEL PLATE WITH 4 SCREWS THIS I ASSUME IS TO SWEEP THE CHIMNEY. DO I NEED A GASKET BETWEEN THE STAINLES STEEL COVER AND THE FLUE PIPE.
YES THEY DO HAVE A GASKET ON THE BACK OF THE DOOR ACCESS, THEY DO COME WITH GASKET.
- Hi, Do you have the Little Wenlock in either of the enamel colours, as I have been told it is no longer available? Many thanks
Unfortunately they don't do the enamel colours any more, Franco Belge do the enamel, see on our website. Mendip stove do enamel and also Stovax. Hope this is helpful to you.
- can i sweep the linner through the stove or do i sweep through the door in the solid viterous pipe
You can sweep through either.