Charnwood Cove 3
One single, curved door offers a breathtaking view of the fire whilst its highly advanced combustion system ensures optimum efficiency and an exceptionally clean burn.
- The COVE 3 offers a nominal 12kW output
one simple air control - the quattroflow air management system - push in to burn slower, pull out to burn harder
- one multi- functional tool to open the door, de-ash and empty.
- The ultimate multifuel grate for burning your chosen fuel at optimum efficiency
- Cleanburn "airwash" system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions
- Single door firebrick lined stove. Made from the best combination of 5 and 10mm plate steel, cast iron and ceramic glass
- Choice of 3 base options - A plain steel skirt, an elevated store stand or a single column stand.
- Choice of colours see images
- Takes a log length of up to 500mm (20") .
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth when tested in accordance with BS EN 13240:2001
Heat Output to Room
Maximum Log Length
3 Base Options (top to bottom)
Nominal 12kW (40,900Btu/hr) - Maximum 16kW (54,400 Btu/hr)
500mm (20 inches)
Elevated store stand, single column stand and Plain skirt.
- Charnwood Cove 3 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet