Charnwood Island I
When this flagship collection was launched it revolutionised multi-fuel home heating creating the benchmark in clean-burn, wood-burning, multi-fuel, single controlled stoves. The result is highly sophisticated simplicity
The Island I is the smallest in the Island collection. Clean lines and perfectly proportioned.
- A 'cool to touch handle' for safe and easy reloading.
- The ultimate multifuel grate systemfor burning your chosen fuel at optimum efficiency
- Cleanburn airwash system using preheated air for combustion purposes which ensures clean glass and reduced emissions.
- Twin door firebrick lined stove. Made from the best combination of 5 and 10mm plate steel, cast iron and ceramic glass
- Choice of colours see images
- Takes a log length of up to 370mm (14.5") .
- Sweep the chimney through the stove with the drop-down throat plate
- Wooden handled multi-functional tool for riddling and ash disposal included
- Meets the UK building requirements for installation with a 12mm non-combustible hearth when tested in accordance with BS EN 13240:2001
Heat Output to Room
Maximum Log Length
2 - 6kW (6,800 - 20,500 Btu/hr)
150mm (6 inch)
370mm (14.5 inches)
- Charnwood Island I 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet