Sandpits Chimney Sweeping Ltd
Sandpits Heating Centre has been supplying and installing wood burning stoves for over 40 years. We employ our own team of installation engineers who have always carried out the servicing and maintenance of wood burning and multifuel stoves.
We are now carrying out chimney sweeps as a professional in house service.
Our engineers are APICS (Association of Professional Independent Chimney Sweeps) registered.
Why Should You Have Your Chimney Swept
Tens of thousands of chimney fires occur every year.
Any time wood is burnt in a fireplace, soot and creosote are produced. Soot is sticky, black carbon particles, and creosote is an oily, flammable liquid tar. These byproducts cling to the inside of a chimney and can easily cause a chimney fire.
When we sweep your chimney stack we will fully seal the fireplace to stop any soot or debris entering the room. Once this has been achieved we will sweep the chimney. Any debris will be removed safely from the premises and disposed of. A smoke test will be carried out to ensure there is no blockage. A certificate will then be issued to confirm your chimney has been swept.
- Chimney Camera Inspections
- Advice on Chimney Liners
- Fitting of appropriate cowls
- Full service and maintenance on wood or multifuel stove.
We Can Offer
- Office Based Diary System - to ensure that appointments can be made to suit you.
- Potentially set up re-occurring annual chimney sweeps
- Full access to spare parts, such as door seals, firebricks, baffle plates etc
- Fully registered Hetas Installation team should further works be required.
- Sweep - £55.00 (£45.00 if more than one chimney on the property or done with a neighbour)
- Sweep & Service - £75.00 (excluding parts)
Contact Sandpits to make an Appointment or fill in the form below with your details.
Telephone: 01458 251476
Fax: 01458 253505