Clearview 650 Flat Top
* Click Here For A Quote and Availability*
CLEARVIEW 650 STANDARD FEATURES
See Images for sizes
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors.
- Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 178mm (7 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 11 - 12kw
Colours are available at an extra charge.
External air kit, for direct connection to outside air supply.
7" (178mm) or 10" (254mm) plinth.
1) 10,000 B.T.U boiler
2) 27,000 B.T.U boiler
3) 40,000 B.T.U boiler
- 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hiya Can you tell me what flue and fittings we would need to natal the clearview 650 flat top stove, and where I could source this? Many thnanks
If you are local to us, then it would be better to come into the showroom and speak to someone.
If you are not local, then perhaps speak to your Hetas installer, he will know what you require to fit the stove.