Clearview 750 Low Canopy
* Click Here For A Quote and Availability*
CLEARVIEW 750 STANDARD FEATURES
See images for sizes
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors.
- Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 178mm (7 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 13 - 15kw
Colours are available at an extra charge.
External air kit, for direct connection to outside air supply.
7" (178mm) or 10" (254mm) plinth.
1) 10,000 B.T.U boiler
2) 27,000 B.T.U boiler
3) 45,000 B.T.U boiler
- Clearview 750 Low Canopy 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
Nobody has asked a question about this product yet
- Also Available