Clearview Pioneer Oven Stove
* Click Here For A Quote and Availability*
The Clearview Pioneer Oven is a highly efficient super 'clean burning' stove, specially designed for free-standing situations. The convection casing reduces rear and side surface temperature, allowing the stove to be positioned closer to wood or glass. The Pioneer oven is particularly suited to installations where there is not an existing chimney and a free-standing flue is proposed.
The warming oven will cook casseroles and bake potatoes, whilst the large hotplate is ideal for boiling a kettle or keeping your coffee warm.
The fuel store is the perfect place to dry your morning sticks.
CLEARVIEW PIONEER OVEN STANDARD FEATURES
See images for sizes
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining and tertiary air supply, promoting super clean combustion.
- Warming oven to cook casseroles, baked potatoes, etc.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Convection casing ensures a lower surface temperature, allowing closer installation to vulnerable surfaces.
- Fuel store for morning sticks.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable handle.
- Maximum gross heat output: 6kw.
Colours available at an additional charge.
- Clearview Pioneer Oven Stove 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Can this item be used within a chimney breast or not?
Depends how high your chimney breast is, you would need to get a Hetas engineer in to see clearances etc.