Clearview Vision 500 - Flat Top
* Click Here For A Quote and Availability*
The Vision 500 has a large single door for uninterrupted fire view, a deep firebox taking 15" logs with ease, integral multi-fuel grate and the flat top has a good cooking surface. It can heat your water - if the 10,000 BTU boiler is added.
CLEARVIEW VISION 500 STANDARD FEATURES
See images for sizes
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 8kw
Colours available at an extra charge.
10,000 BTU Boiler
- Clearview Vision 500 - Flat Top 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- I live in a low smoke/emissions zone and wondered if I need to buy anything special to adapt this burner or if the standard one is fine? Thanks.
Thank you for your enquiry, you would need a stove that is Defra approved for a smoke control area. Clearview do do a version of the Vision 500 that you were looking at and it comes in the stove on ordering. Some other stove manufacturers that sell Defra approved stoves include Franco Belge, and the Charnwood 'C' range.
Hope that this helps with your search, if you need any further information please email me your contact details and I can ask one of our showroom staff to contact you.
- We are thinking of getting this stove to be installed in a new extension in our house, and are designing the chimney in the extension currently. We're very keen on getting this stove and want to make sure that it will be appropriate for the building. Is there an optimal and minimal length of draw for this stove?
Do you live near to us, we are in Somerset, might be worth a visit if you are to have a chat with one of our surveyors.
If not, if you want to phone us, one of our staff in the showroom will be happy to help.
- can you fit a boiler to the vision 500 and how much is do you stock thank you
They do a 10,000 BTU Boiler - that will run either hot water or 2 rads (separately).
Th cost is £245.00 for the add in boiler.
- Also Available