Clearview Vision 500 - Low Canopy
* Click Here For A Quote and Availability*
The Vision 500 has a large single door for uninterrupted fire view, a deep firebox taking 15" logs with ease, integral multi-fuel grate and the flat top has a good cooking surface. It can heat your water - if the 10,000 BTU boiler is added.
CLEARVIEW VISION 500 STANDARD FEATURES
See images for sizes
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot 'air wash system' for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 8kw
Colours are available at an additional charge.
10,000 BTU Boiler
- Clearview Vision 500 - Low Canopy 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Hi, do you stock this one in store to view, as unsure whether to go for a flat top or low canopy one. Regards
Yes we have the Clearview stoves on display, we certainly have the 500 flat top which we fire up every day.
We have canopy options on display for you to get an idea of what it will look like.
- Going to buy a clearview woodburner room size 4.2 x 4.5 x 2.5 high which size do you recommend as the villager we have had for 25 years just gets to hot
If you are local to us, it would be worth coming into showroom with fire opening sizes, any pictures that might help, room sizes and we will be able to give advice on best stove to have. We do do a survey service which we charge £30.00 and this is refundable if you have the work done by us.
Please let me know if I can be of any other help.
- Also Available