Town and Country Little Thurlow - Multi-fuel Stove
The Town and Country multi-fuel stoves, designed by Alan and Philip Thurlow, have a clean burn system. This involves allowing the flow of hot air over the glass door to keep the glass clean.
Manufactured in Pickering, using only top quality British materials, and with British castings for the doors to bring out the detail.
List of features for the Little Thurlow multi-fuel stove:
- Height 520mm, Width 472mm, Depth 345mm
- Maximum output 5 kw
- Flue 6 inch diameter
- Flue outlet Top or rear (interchangeable)
- Boileravailable: No
- Body: Steel
- Colour options: Black
The Little Thurlow is a compact stove with a deceptively roomy firebox. With a 5kW maximum output, this stove is suitable for a small to medium room.
Combustion and fuel efficiency are excellent.
Any of the Town and Country Stoves can be placed on a plinth, if required, and this makes a handy storage space for a few logs or some kindling.
The multi-fuel grates will burn wood or solid fuel without any alteration to the stove or grate. If using logs, they need to be dry and well seasoned.
- Town and Country Little Thurlow - Multi-fuel Stove 0 stars (0 review)
Share your thoughts with other customers… write your own review
- Could you please tell what it is that makes a stove DEFRA approved.
A DEFRA stove or SE (Smoke Exempt) can legally burn wood in a smoke control area, the main difference being that it cannot be shut down completely so that part burned combustibles will not be sent up the flue. This is achieved by the air vents operating differently to a regular stove.
I hope that helps.
- Hi Please can you let me know what sort of room size this fire is made for I have just bought a house which I want to change the log burner in the room size is 26ft long 13ft wide and 7ft high Thanks for your help Emma
The kw you would need would be 5kw for that size room, if you are local to us, we could come out and have a look, if you would like to contact us with all your details, then we can sort this out, we are in Somerset.
FOR SANDPITS HEATING CENTRE
- Is this available in cream/ if so how much would it be and is it DEFRA approved?
They only do this in black, they do a defra approved model. If you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact us.
- what is the minimum size fireplace opening required to install.
The minimum size fireplace is 150ml each side of stove (to non combustible) 250ml/300ml to top of stove.
- What smokless fuel is recomended for little thurlow
Homefire ovals are the ones we use in the showroom, they are very good.
- To buy this from a shop it comes with a 10 year guarantee what guarantee is on this stove from you.
The 10 Year guarantee is for the body of the stove, this is given with certain stipulations, that it is purchased from a reputable company and is installed by a Hetas engineer.
The perishable items for example the glass firebricks etc would not be covered within this.
We give a year guarantee if we install the stove.
Hope this is helpful to you.
- Is this the smoke control version. What is the difference between the standard and smoke control version - will the performance and ease of use be the same please?
The smoke control version is for use in smoke control zones and would need to be used in these areas. No difference in the performance between the two.
If you need any more help please dont hesistate to contact us.